10/5/12

A few shots from my trip to New Mexico.

Day 1 - Santa Fe.

A car drove by and kicked up some dust, which 
looked so pretty in the sun rays!

Met this adorable couple. 
They look like they're from Portland, OR!
I don't know if you can tell, but their bags are made out of pop can tabs! 
Very cool.


Okay, so this may not be the most artistic shot in the world (okay, it's not artistic at all), but I had to giggle when I saw La Fonda. Yes, it's a swanky hotel in the heart of Santa Fe, but all I could think of was the LaFonda from the movie Napoleon Dynamite

Cutest camera shop ever!








On the way from eastern New Mexico to Albuquerque, to fly home. 






1 comment:

  1. I love how you can make ordinary, everyday things look new and artistic. Nice.

    ReplyDelete

Would you like to leave a comment?