11/1/12

Portland Wedding Photographer | Fun, colorful, and full of love.

 Mike and Morgan had a gorgeous and fun backyard wedding. 
I thoroughly enjoyed myself. Their family and friends were all so nice and inviting towards us. A big THANK YOU to my friend and second shooter, Azure Marie, for helping me with this wedding. You rock!



The details...





Yes, the cupcakes were delicious!





Possibly the cutest cake topper ever!




Getting Ready..


The bride's mother MADE her dress!


The groom gave his bride a diamond tennis bracelet shortly before the ceremony. So sweet!




I love watching the guys try to figure out their tuxedos. There's almost always something that gets them. It's usually the cuff links, but in this case it was the suspenders. 


Cheers!



The bride and groom exchanged letters before the ceremony, without seeing each other. It was incredibly sweet. I have no idea what their letters said, but they both laughed and they both cried, so they must have been good!

A little prayer before the wedding...

The ceremony.



This bride had her husband and her dad in tears, as well as many of the guests. It was so incredibly sweet! 


Lots of laughing throughout the day and the ceremony was no exception!





The Reception.


Bride and groom's first dance...





I was surprised and impressed when the bride danced with her father, as they were clearly experience ballroom dancers. Their dance was gorgeous! Later I saw that her entire family was skilled. 


It was so sweet the way the groom got down with all the little ones!


The guests were having so much fun!


Morgan surprised Mike with a Dodgers garter. His reaction was awesome.




The best man was quite charming, and as you can see, funny.





Formals...



I loved the back of Morgan's dress. 
She totally had the Marilyn Monroe thing going on. 



This is Toby. 
He belongs to the bride and groom and was a total sweetheart all day.


















The night ended with fireworks! 
This was definitely a wedding first for me!

Thank you, Mike and Morgan, for including me in your special day. I had a wonderful time and I wish you both a lifetime of happiness!
~Kel




5 comments:

  1. Love all the variety! beautiful work, beautiful bride~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! What a fun, love and laugh-filled day. Congrats to the newly weds and great work, Kel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy smokes, what a wedding! That bride had crazy gorgeous eyes. The letter shots made me tear up and I don't even know them; great work! LOVE the feel you gave this wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Really cool details they had at the wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kel, these are beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete

Would you like to leave a comment?