4/15/13

Portland Newborn Photographer | Lifestyle Newborn Session.

As some of you may know, I "quit" doing newborn sessions a 
couple of years ago.I just felt the the posed naked baby stuff was not my style and I wasn't being true to the artist in me, so I took a break.  

Well, I've figured out my style in regards to newborns and am now 
accepting clients again! I will be offering black & white lifestyle 
sessions only.If you are interested in booking a 
newborn session, please contact me BEFORE your baby is born. 

I am so honored to have been able to photograph this new family. I was scheduled to photograph their birth, but an emergency c-section prevented me from getting there in time. So, to be able to photograph their 
son this way was awesome. 

This little guy was crazy-cute with loads of blond hair. He was very mellow and content, which just made my job so much easier. Not to mention their adorable basset Hound, Edmond, who got in a few shots. 





















1 comment:

  1. I cried. I either want a baby or I'm hormonal, but whichever, this was stunning.

    ReplyDelete

Would you like to leave a comment?