3/8/13

Salem Model Photographer | Sunshine.

It was a pleasure working with the beautiful Miss Porshe. 
We worked together on styling this session and I love how it turned out.
Oh, are you wondering why it looks so beautiful and sunny while there are blizzards around the country? That is because this is from early fall and I'm just now getting around to blogging it. I'm kind of a slacker when it comes to blogging, in case you haven't noticed. 

This session was a combination of digital and film, including 
multiple film cameras and formats. 






























Just a few "artsy" shots, taken with one of my vintage cameras...




1 comment:

  1. Kel I love your work!! You captured her beautifully! I can't wait for warm days!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Would you like to leave a comment?